It's a very slow process - two steps forward, one step back - but I'm inching in the right direction. - Rob Reiner

March 25, 2011

Blogging is Hard

Wow, it's been a crazy week.  Work is really picking up, and now that I'm healthy and pretty much injury free I've been dedicating alot  more time to training again. I haven't had time to blog and I think I'm having withdrawal.  Three out of 4 nights this week I didn't get home until 9pm.  I just haven't had any time to blog or read other blogs.  How do you guys make the time to fit in everything?

Quick updates:

* Finished the Cupcake Half Marathon - will post more tomorrow
* Finished week 3 and almost week 4 of my Vegetarian Challenge.  Last week is my final week.
* My back has really been feeling pretty great (I'm at about 85% I would say)
* Last night was the last night of my Winter Cycle class :(  Although tough, I will miss my 2 hours of cycling every Tues and Thurs night
* It's supposed to snow here this weekend.....boo....seriously aren't we past this yet?  We have been teased with several nice days, and now the weather forecast for the next 7 days is in the 40's again.
* Jack is the world's best dog! 
* I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs this weekend.
* Happy Friday everyone!


Jack - Too cool for school.

Baked Eggplant Parmesan - with Roasted Tomatoes

16 comments:

  1. Glad your back is better! Since we're so close (distance speaking :) ) I'm bummed too about the weather. I was getting pretty use to those 70 degree days. What's the next event you have coming up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is tough, between writing your own post and reading others, its like a part time job, but worth it in my opinon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what BDD said... I am glad that you are feeling better but sorry work is so busy. I can't wait to read about your Cupcake marathon runs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep that dog off the couch when I'm not home ... For the last time he is not a human!!! Love u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same issues only blogging occasionally instead of regularly. For every post I do there's at least 2 more I thought of doing and never got to. It's been busy lately so I compensated by doing more pictures and less text the last few posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you were able to get back to exercising.

    Your puppy is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack is so pretty! That shiny coat is amazing!!

    Congrats on the cupcake run!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack! We got hit with more snow this week, too. Seriously!?!?
    Your dog is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No...not snow!! We may get some too and I am not happy about it!
    That eggplant looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's hard to fit it all in. I am also very sick of the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Snow again? We're stuck with rain. We'll probably hit snow at some point on our hilly ride tomorrow and have to turn around, though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We got snow here (MN) again earlier this week. I love snow, but I am SOOOOO done with this. That baked eggplant parm looks amazing! you should post the recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad your back is doing better. Great interview on 50 after 40 blog. I would love to do a Tri but the swimming is scary to me. Look forward to read more of your blog. I think of myself as the slow and steady girl. I will never be fast. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh, I agree. Blogging is hard. Some days it feels like a part time job.

    I love your pup though. He looks just like my parent's dog who I miss so much!

    It snowed here yesterday. For some reason winter just won't go away. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my blogging is hard!! i have been finding it hard to be able to fit it in, but luckily i will be tapering now so will have more time!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. blogging is very tough! don't ever feel bad about not reading or blogging - it's certainly not anyone's #1 priority! it helps that i can read/comment on a few throughout the day at work. some weekends i can get around to a lot, but other weekends i get behind.

    ReplyDelete