I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal (Ron Burgundy - Anchorman)
Wow, how exciting, I got tagged as a Stylish Blogger by Lisa at Eat. Pray. Run. If you haven't checked out her blog, please do. She loves to run and she loves food - what better combination could you ask for?
I think this award has been around the blogging world for awhile, so many of you may have seen these before; but it's my first go at this so here are the rules:
1. Make this a post and link back to the person who gave the award to you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 great bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them they've won
So here goes 7 things about me (man I wish I hadn't just done 3 Things on Thursday)
|Me & Ryder Jackson|
|Jack Swimming - see he's not always lazy|
7. Thanks to Facebook, I'm still in touch with my best friend from elementary and middle school even though I haven't seen her since I was 13. One night we watched the movie Stand By Me 5 times in a row. It's still one of my all time favorites. "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve".
Now, drum roll please..............who gets awarded next? Well since my husband has been blogging he has gotten this award twice, so I know it's made the rounds and you are all truly stylish bloggers. So I will give this out to a few that have been encouraging to me since I started out just a few mere weeks ago. If you have already been tagged before, or if you just don't want to participate. No worries at all. I just wanted to give you a shout out anyway so people will hopefully check out your blogs!
1. Julie at Adventure is out There - Julie provides encouraging comments on my blog almost everyday. And, her blog is very inspirational. She's got great perspective.
2. Julie at You Just Have to Tri - she's a triathlete like me - but she has signed up for a Half Ironman - way to go!
3. Tahoe Girl at Got Miles? - she's pretty new to blogging like me and her blog is really funny. She has a Tuesday joke of the week.
4. LB at My Reason to Run - she is truly an amazing woman and has a true reason to run - please read her story. She also has a very informative blog.
5. LB at Muddy Runner - because I had to have at least one guy right? Seriously his blog is great. He dropped 120 pounds several years ago and now he runs all the time.
I will also give a shout out to Christi at Pedestrian Runner. She's been at this blogging thing for awhile and is so encouraging every day. I didn't tag her because I just read her Stylish Blogger a few weeks ago. Of course I also have to give a shout out to my husband Jim, at 50 after 40 - he is running 50 marathons in 50 states after the age of 40.
Shew........that was exhausting.