So here are my top 5 Skincare and Body Care Products I'm using right now...be good to your body and your skin!
Ever Skincare....the entire line is fantastic! It's hard to pick a favorite, so it's going to make it into my Top 2 (though it could be in my top 10). Ever Skincare is botanically based and free from harmful ingredients. It never contains: chemical sunscreens, parabens, mineral oil, phthlates, synthetic fragrance, and a whole host of other harmful ingredients. See Ever's "Never Ever" list here. It is also a highly active skincare line and the products are seriously awesome. My skin has never looked better since I started using the Ever Pure Results Regimen!
1. Ever Skincare's Reveal Biomimetic Peel Pads - These amazing little pads simply swipe on after washing your face and they provide gentle, but effective exfoliation. They help with brown spots, hyperpigmentation and blemishes all without hydroquinone which is in most "lightening" products, even though it's banned in Canada and Europe. They leave your skin feeling incredibly soft. It's like an overnight chemical peel without the downtime!
2. Ever Skincare's Daylight Tinted Moisturizer - This is the perfect day time moisturizer. It's anti-aging, provides you with chemical free SPF 32 and literally makes your skin glow! This is my go-to daily product and has completely replaced my foundation. Available in 3 shades, or untinted (SPF 20). It minimizes fine lines and wrinkles,while it hydrates and protects...seriously! It's a MUST HAVE!
3. Schmidt's Natural Deodorant - Did you know that deodorants are linked to breast cancer and other issues? Read more here. I have really stopped using traditional deodorant. I searched for awhile to find one I liked and this one wins! I personally love the Bergamont & Lime scent. It does have a more grainy texture than normal deodorant, but it smells good and really seems to actually work!
4. Shea Moisture Soap - I have bought several different bars, but always come back to Olive & Green Tea Shea Butter Soap with Avocado. I know a lot of people don't use bar soap anymore, but call me old fashioned! I LOVE this soap! Hydrate, protect the skin from free radicals and anti-aging...yes please! Oh and it smells great too.
5. Kiss My Face Olive Oil and Aloe Body Lotion - I have super sensitive skin and can use so few body lotions. This one is great, and is fragrance free. I actually had the opportunity to interview the two guys who founded this company during my MBA program. That was pretty cool. I've been a fan of their products ever since.
So what about you...do you think about what you put on your skin as much as what you put in your body? What are your favorite good for you skin and body products?