If you like extreme racing then the Reebok SPARTAN RACE is for you! They have a variety of distances in cities across the US and even Internationally to challenge even the most seasoned athlete.
The SPARTAN RACE offers the following distances:
- Spartan Sprint - 3+ miles/15+ obstacles
- Super Spartan - 8+ miles/20+ obstacles
- Spartan Beast - 12+ miles/25+ obstacles
- Death Race - Distance unknown/+-48 adventure race. This is a race of physical and mental challenges. 99.9% need not apply.
Want to get in on the action? There are some great races coming up in:
Virginia, Philadelphia, Chicago, Milwaukee, Nebraska, and a town near you! Click HERE to see if the Spartan Race is coming to your town.
- A Spartan pushes their mind and body to their limits.
- A Spartan masters their emotions.
- A Spartan learns continuously.
- A Spartan gives generously.
- A Spartan leads.
- A Spartan stands up for what they believe in, no matter the cost.
- A Spartan knows their flaws as well as they know their strengths.
- A Spartan proves themselves through actions, not words.
- A Spartan lives every day as if it were their last.
If you answered YES to these questions, then you are ready.
How would you like a FREE entry (a $205 Value)? The entry is good for any 2013 or 2014 race.
Requirements (please leave one comment only)
1. Visit their website and let me know what location and distance you'd be interested in.
2. Tell me what your Spartan Name would be.
A winner will be selected at random on Thursday, June 13.
Can't wait to sign up? Click HERE to get a 15% discount on any race.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by Spartan Race to host a giveaway on my blog. I have not participated in this race series and was not compensated for my comments.