So.......when I was at the Rock the Parkway expo and I saw the Running with the Cows medal in person I sooooo wanted to run the race. I had considered it last year and also had been considering for this year, but it is the weekend after the Indy Half Marathon. I did back to back weekend halfs last year and survived, so I would probably be fine. I also have another half on June 1 which would be just 2 weeks later. I just don't know.....So I've made a pros and cons list.
|This is this year's logo. The medal is very similar cow with running shoes I love it!|
1. Super Cute Medal and Shirt
2. Half marathons are always fun
3. It's local.
4. Small race but growing. People seem to really love it.
1. It's 7 days after the Indy Half.
2. I'm waiting late to sign up so registration is at its highest cost.
3. I don't know anyone who's doing it.
What do you think? Should I do it or not? What would you do???