It's a very slow process - two steps forward, one step back - but I'm inching in the right direction. - Rob Reiner

May 20, 2011

You've Got FAR (to) GO Baby!!

This title was a bad play on words.  I was trying to word this in a positive way...at first I had You don't have Far (to) Go....but if you take the "to" out it says "You Don't Have Fargo"....I wanted it to say You've Got FARGO.....because Jim....baby...... You've Got FARGO!!  I know you will be amazing!!  And you do have far to go.....26.2 miles!



My husband, super marathon stud Jim at 50after40 is running his 11th...yes I said 11th marathon tomorrow morning in Fargo, ND.  If you don't already follow his journey you should.  He is an amazing athlete on a quest to run 50 marathon in all 50 States...all starting after the age of 40.  He is my running hero.  He pushes himself to do things I can only imagine.

I'm sorry I won't be there to cheer you on at the finish line tomorrow baby....but don't worry I will be there in spirit for sure.

I know you will, but just for good measure - BE GREAT TODAY  TOMORROW!!!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jim on his 11th marathon! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jims gonna go far in Fargo :) go Jim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how supportive you guys are of each other! You're a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to him! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed that you guys are an awesome team! Gonna go read Jim's report now....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope he did well!! I have looked at this one to do one day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Jim! What do you know about this race? I'm curious! Good luck Jim!

    ReplyDelete