It's a very slow process - two steps forward, one step back - but I'm inching in the right direction. - Rob Reiner

December 18, 2012

December 5K a Day Week 2!



Well, we are 16 days into the December 5K a Day Challenge!  And I have to say it's proving difficult for me, and a few of the other ladies as well! 

I don't know if the spreadsheet has not been updated or if we had several people fall off the wagon this week, but only 4 people "streaked" in week 2.

Congrats to Meg, Raina, Bobbi and Kim for not only streaking all of week 2, but also keeping their streak going since the start of the challenge.  I am happy to say that I am still going strong as well!!

We still racked up some major mileage in week 2 with 11 of us posting an impressive 266 cumulative miles for the week.

The winner of the week 2 prize is Kim from ilaxSTUDIO!  Congrats Kim!  You've won a pair of Speedlaces iBungee Reflective Laces.  You have your choice of colors:  Black, Pink, Royal Blue, White or Yellow.

Speedlaces
Kim, please send me your choice of color and shoe size so I make sure to order the correct length.  E-mail me at weatherlymh01@yahoo.com

Remember, to be eligible for the weekly prize make sure the spreadsheet is updated each Monday with your mileage from the previous week.  Even if you forgot to update your mileage last week and weren't eligible for this week's prize, please go ahead and update your mileage now so you will still be eligible for the final prize.

Keep it up Ladies!!  You are doing a GREAT job!

Coming Soon.....Santa Hustle Half Marathon race report....or you can just read Jim's.  It will be pretty close to the same thing.

7 comments:

  1. Keep the streak alive! I admire people who run through the Christmas season, this is my normal time to recover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna streak this week! I lost it last week missing a day but didn't our half marathon make up for it?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so excited I won! Thank you! I will email you! :)

    Fitting the miles in is getting tough, but is worth it! Keep it up, everyone!

    Excited for your race report! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am doing the opposite of a streak...I am running, but it's been minimal at best. But, I have been doing lots of other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely won't be winning any of the prizes, but it is still fun. I may be able to finally have 7 straight days, the last week of the month. But, work, and travel has put a wrench in my running.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your streak! Such a challenging one, you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete