So I was graciously awarded the Versatile Blogger by the famous Big Daddy Diesel a few weeks ago. It’s pretty simple really – tell 7 random facts about yourself and then nominate 12 other people to do the same. Since I am so insanely versatile it was hard to narrow it down to just 7 things. Ha! No, that’s not true, I’m a pretty boring girl really, so to make this a little more exciting I decided to share 7 random things with you – some are true, some are false. So now it’s up to you to decide which ones are facts!
To make this even more fun, I might as well make a contest out of it. So, whoever has the most correct answers will win a $20 gift card to roadrunnersports.com. If there’s a tie, I’ll use random.org to select a winner. In your comments below just list the numbers 1 thru 7 and indicate if you think it’s “true” or “false”. If you don’t want to play along – no worries, you can still just comment like normal. I’ll accept comments through 8pm CST on Saturday, November 5th and reveal the winner on Sunday. Have fun!
1. I am terrible with geography. Once during a job interview I had to write in all the States on a US map. I was only able to identify about 20 of them. Sad part is I still got the job. Seriously, could you fill this in?
2. I once lived in a real Haunted House. Weird things happened all the time. The lights would go on and off on their own, shelves would knock against the wall for no reason, and the worse thing ever was when I was laying in my bed one night and heard someone say my name in a whisper “Miiiicccchhhhaaaaeeelllll”. Creepy!
3. I am an expert pumpkin carver/decorator. It’s one of my FAVORITE parts of Halloween. I have even entered and won several pumpkin carving contests.
|One of my winning creations|
4. My favorite book series of all time is the Twilight Saga. I read all the books in about 6 or 7 days. And, I do in fact have tickets for the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn.
5. I have six tattoos, but all are hidden pretty well. Most people don’t realize I have any. My favorite tattoo is of a butterfly in honor of my Grandmother who thought they were the most spectacular creatures on earth.
6. I am pretty sure I’ve been abducted by aliens at least once in my life. I have vague memories about the experience. It seemed like a dream but when I woke up I had an unexplained “scoop” mark on my left leg. The scoop mark is a common theme among people who believe they have been abducted. I know it sounds crazy, but you wouldn’t understand until you experience it for yourself.
Now, to nominate 12 more bloggers for this award…..hmmmm…since I never follow the rules I’m going to skip this part. If you enjoyed this post and want to do it on your own blog go for it!