· It’s FREEZING!! This morning it was about 11 degrees with wind chills of about 4 or 5 degrees. I headed out for a 7 mile run, but decided just to do 5. I think that was plenty. This picture doesn’t do the cold justice….my eyelashes were literally frozen, and I had ice crystals on my head and gloves.
|I'm Sexy and I know it! (Yes this is a hot look, if you are a Ninja!)|
· I purchased this new Brook Baraclava (the headgear). It helped keep my head warm and toasty this morning, but I can’t really get used to running with something over my mouth and nose – I kept lowering below my mouth to breathe.
· Cold weather running sucks…..it means 2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts & a jacket, 2 pairs of gloves and something on your head, face and neck! That has to add like 5 pounds to your body when running.
· Speaking of pounds, yesterday was weigh in day at Weight Watchers – I have lost 10.8 pounds to date!! (That’s 7 weeks if you’ve been counting) Woot! Woot!
· I have to run 22 miles this weekend. That’s a lot of miles! Only 5 weeks til Disney!
· It’s only 3 weekends til Christmas and I still haven’t finished decorating my tree (sigh).
What’s New in YOUR World?