I have been a bad blogger. I have had no time to blog or read blogs. It’s truly a bummer. I hope to catch up on your blogs this weekend. I’m throwing out a quick one with some random stuff that I have thought about writing blogs about. Instead you get bullets!
· I have my first “real” (non-virtual) 10K tomorrow. It will be HOT, HUMID, and HILLY, not exactly the best combination. But it will be fun.
· I swam 2100 Meters last night!! My longest swim EVER!!
· If you read Jim’s blog yesterday you learned that I apparently love Country music….hmmmm…..well this is simply not true, sorry if I offend any of you Country music fans out there, but I seriously can’t stand it (well I do love the Dixie Chicks, but they don’t count). Most of the time it literally makes me angry if it’s on.
· But something that is very true about Jim is that he is a HUGE Boy Band Fan. He seriously just can’t get enough of Back Street Boys, N Sync, etc. As a matter of fact, for a very short period of time he was actually a member of the Back Street Boys.
|So Jim's photo shopping skills are clearly better than mine.|
· I saw a coyote on my run last Saturday. That got my heart rate going. He was probably less than 50 feet from me.
|He looked just like this|
|Somehow I think if he had decided to chase me it wouldn't have ended up like this.....|
· I seriously, seriously, want to run the Divas Half Marathon in Vail, CO in August. But I have no friends who are into this kind of thing and can go. I love women’s races and would love to take a racecation. They have a tiara and feather boa station on the race course, champagne, and a great medal and t-shirt. Hmmmm……anyone out there doing this race?
Hope everyone has a fabulous WEEKEND!!