It's a very slow process - two steps forward, one step back - but I'm inching in the right direction. - Rob Reiner

April 14, 2011

I'm Going to Miss You Guys....and Birthday Loot!

Today was a vacation day for me!  Wahoo I love vacation days.  I started out by going on a three mile run with Jim.  It was really just a recovery run, and it didn't go so great.  I was pretty tired from my week and it was my fourth day in a row of running.  Anyway, I got it done!  Friday is always my "off" day and I am so glad - looking forward to the break.  After my run I ran some errands and got my hair cut and colored.  I love having my hair styled because my hair dresser always styles it straight.  I really love it straight, but I don't straighten it very often because it takes so long.


My haircut

I'm going to be out of the blogging world for a few days.....I'm going to miss you guys!!  Seriously!  I have become quite addicted to the blogging community.  I hope everyone has a terrific weekend.

Yesterday of course was my Birthday!  I had to work, but my friend MaryBeth took me out to the cheesecake factory.  It was great.  After I got home I went to dinner with Jim, my sister, and our best friends Ken & Cindy.  I got some serious loot for my Birthday!  I sooooo love Birthdays.  Jim got me a cute chocolate brown Lab stuffed animal.  He's so sweet.  I saw it at the grocery store about a month ago and fell in love with him because he looks just like my Jack.  Jim went back and bought him the next day :)  Jack is not a fan!  Jim also bought me a new Ipod....so excited!  I got several gift cards too, so lots of shopping in my future!  OK, lots of Birthday pics to folllow.  Sorry if it's alot of pics of me today...more fun pics to post next week.

My cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory - It says "Happy Birthday to you"


My Giant Birthday Bag!

My New Puppy...Jack checking him out


Jack still checking him out....he doesn't like him too much


New Ipod!

Me & Jim at dinner

16 comments:

  1. What a great birthday!! I'm drooling over your cheesecake. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your birthday was great!! You and Jim are adorable :) Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm diggin' the haircut. Looks good.

    Have a great time in Boston! So cool you get to take in the sights and sounds of that race. Cheer Jim on extra-hard for all of us too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love haircuts or any time at the salon to get pampered. Happy Birthday!! Glad you were able to celebrate lunch and dinner with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING YOUR HAIR. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. So sorry I missed it. Looks like you got spoilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet loot!!! rhett doesnt like stuffed animals that resemble him either, he is quite suspicious of them! love the straight hair, i cant get away with NOT straightening mine everyday....thats why its short....so time consuming. have fun in boston!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great birthday!! Have fun in Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday again and have fun on vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm jealous, I wanna go to Boston too!! Happy day after your birthday!

    I have straight hair that only curls in humidity! I would love to have curly hair!! You're lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a great birthday. Funny how jealous Jack is :o)

    Have fun in Boston. We will all be thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun in Boston!!

    We have very similar hair - my favorite thing about getting it cut is that she straightens it. I always say I'll do it, but I rarely take the time...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! You are beautiful whether your hair is straight or not!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty hair!! ( :

    have a great time in Boston!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Belated Birthday Michael.

    Your hot looks really good. That darn Jim is one lucky guy.

    I know that you guys are in Boston now. Hope the game was great. Fenway is the top of my bucket list. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it! : )

    ReplyDelete